Datos personales

jueves, 25 de junio de 2015

Promise from Mother and Father

There is a shining sacred diamond of Light and sacred fire in the center of my brain. There is another one in the center of my heart and a third in the center of my solar plexus. I Imagine these diamonds aflame with the love of Mother and Father. Simultaneously, I extend this inner pillar of Light down into the center of the Earth and up through my crown -I reach to connect with Mother and Father. Mother and Father have a promise for me. Mother God will place her hand on my heart, and my heart will heal and open to love. Next, Father God will reactivate the connection between my will and his divine will Mother and Father together will help each individual to rework the dysfunctional pathways in the brain that were altered by trauma

No hay comentarios: