Datos personales

sábado, 6 de junio de 2015

Mother's Mini-Message #3, Working the Program - When a Salad is Not a Salad


Mother's Mini-Message #3
Working the Program:  When a Salad Is Not a Salad
Hello Dear Masters, our children, come close.

Imagine you have just made a big salad for dinner with all kinds of goodies in it, and you set it on your dining table.  Then I come to you and ask you to take the salad back into the kitchen and un-make it.  Perhaps you say to me, "But Mother, I am hungry, and my salad is all ready, and I took time in my hectic day to make this salad, can't I just have some first?"  I then say to you, "Please trust me."  

So you galumph back into the kitchen with your prized salad and begin to take it apart.  You start with your least favorite bits thinking, "Well, I didn't really want those in there anyways."  The whole time you work, you are questioning and doubting, which is causing you to move quite slowly and sluggishly.  You are giving off an air of begrudging compliance.  You pick apart the ingredients of your salad and move them into separate bowls, and as you reach the midway point of your project, you stop and ask me, "Do you want me to keep going?  I trust you Mother, but this doesn't really make any sense to me.  Why am I doing this?"  I send you a wave of warm encouragement.

Once you have everything in separate bowls, you turn and ask me if that is good enough?  I gently point out that everything is still covered in salad dressing.  You respond with a forced smile, but inside you are grumpily complaining, "That was my last bottle of salad dressing, what am I supposed to do, rinse it off of everything?"  

Once you are finished rinsing, I ask you to look at your accomplishment and tell me what you see.  You think, "I see two hours wasted.  I see I'm hungrier than ever, and my dinner is ruined.  I see a useless demonstration.  I see nonsense."  Outwardly, you simply say, "I see that I did what you asked." 

I ask you if you would like to know what I see?  You perk up a bit and say "Yes, of course."  I remind you of your recent request to have a healthy body, a clear mind and a loving disposition, and I say that you have now taken a big step to accomplishing those wishes.  Well, this makes no sense to you.  After all, weren't you already striving for the same thing by having a salad, which took too much time to make in your already stressful day, instead of what you really wanted?!

Before I illumine another way to view your dinner salad, I give you a wink and encourage you to keep a bit of humor in your bearing, so that you may more easily see a clearer view, without self-incrimination.  Mildly, I speak, "You were distracted and forgot to wash the harmful toxins off your greens.  Many of your vegetables come from genetically modified seeds (GMO) that are extremely dangerous to your brain and body and cause you to be emotionally volatile as well. 

The dressing you used is made of high fructose corn syrup, which re-programs your brain to crave sugar.  The tofu you chose is not organic, so it has been soaked in hexane, a petroleum byproduct.  In an effort to cut down on meat, you only added bacon bits, which are full of nitrates and chemicals and, sadly, came from animals that had extremely tormented lives.  When you eat their meat, you ingest their antibiotics, their growth hormones, and their misery." 

Love Yourself as I Love You

You see?  In an effort to "do the right thing," in order to be "healthy," "skinny," and "spiritually correct," you created a new, equally damaging program to replace the old one, and you top it off with feelings of deprivation and righteousness, as if you are "giving up" something.  It's like the heroin addict who spends hours in the gym drinking synthetic vitamin drinks.

Now, please understand, I am asking you to care about yourself as much as I do.  It hurts me to see the damage you have all taken on, and the damage you continue to inflict on yourselves, your dear planet, and your families.  

You didn't set out to be belligerently self-destructive.  You have a loving heart.  I only ask that you use it to love yourself and your precious body and soul.  To do that, you must see the truth.  You would not think of drinking out of mud puddles, but you drink out of plastic bottles that are more chemically dangerous than the puddle.  

You have not accepted the simple truth that if it kills a bug, it will kill you too.

Children, of course we are not speaking of salads and water bottles.  Again I say, "Come close," and I gather you to me.  These examples illustrate the depth of your layers upon layers of programming where with your good intentions you replace one program with another.  Do not seek a new set of behavioral rules or philosophical standards.  Do what your father and I invite you to do.  "Take apart your salad" means to take apart your programming, which consists of your thoughts, feelings, values and beliefs.  Put them in separate bowls on the counter.  See them for what they are.  Walk around them, poke them, prod them, see what they're made of and where they came from.  

In the light of day, do they still seem so appealing and important?  Once you have done this all-important and indispensable step, then and only then, turn your shining face to your Father and me and let us fill you with real nourishment.    Then, we will begin to co-create your new life and our new world.  There will be no going back.  We will meet you on the other side of this Salad Project.

I am Mother (and of course Father is here with me).

Channeled by Christine Burk and Kathryn E. May, June 5, 2015




Michael's encoded message: 

These Mini Messages from Mother will be found in writing on our website, www.whoneedslight.org

and on our YouTube channel in audio form by Kathryn: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj5-mM1eDcJslL8VMwu4QFw?view_as=public 

 

 © Kathryn E. May, PsyD.  Permission is given to copy and share these message, providing they are presented in their entirety without additions or deletions, and credit is given to the channel and to the website, www.whoneedslight.org.    



If the following links do not open, please copy and paste them into your browser.

               Donations to support our work are greatly appreciated

    Go to www.paypal.com, and send to kemay@aol.com via "friend or family."

We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us.  We could not have continued without your help.

Mother/Source Tells the Three-part Story of The Great Fall into Darkness and Current Return to the Light of Planet Earth

http://www.whoneedslight.org/cm-english/2015/4/21/mother-source-tells-the-story-never-before-revealed-

http://www.whoneedslight.org/cm-english/2015/4/23/part-two-the-fall-of-the-archangel-sisters

 http://www.whoneedslight.org/cm-english/2015/4/30/part-3-how-the-archangel-brothers-sustained-light 

The New Scriptures, by Sananda/Jesus (under revision)
http://www.whoneedslight.org/jesus-sananda/

Like us on Facebook: Who Needs Light
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Who-Needs-Light/631766556869814

Internet Radio shows with archives: BlogTalkRadio.com/ChannelPanel http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel.

Every Wednesday, 8 pm EDT 

LISTEN TO THE JAN. 28 SLEEPER CELL REMOVAL CALL.  YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2015/01/29/sananda-and-aamichael-removing-the-dark-cell-and-cancelling-our-contract
Book by Kathryn E. May, PsyD: Who Needs Light?
http://www.whoneedslight.org/who-needs-light/

Subscribe/Sign up to these messages
http://www.whoneedslight.org/sign-up/

Archives of written channelings
 http://www.whoneedslight.org/cm-english/ 

For information about our Retreats and 4-day workshops take a look at
our brochure on the website, www.whoneedslight.org

© Kathryn E. May, PsyD.  Permission is given to copy and share these message, providing they are presented in their entirety without additions or deletions, and credit is given to the channel and to the website, www.whoneedslight.org.  Translations must be approved by the author and the scribe

No hay comentarios: