Datos personales

domingo, 7 de junio de 2015

Heaven Letters

What Are Questions Anyway?

God said:
You are on a new level now. Your consciousness is on a new level. Then let your life and your thoughts and your actions and reactions also be on a new level.
I refrain from calling your new consciousness a higher level because along with higher comes lower and, so, a value judgment. So is it in the world.
You are not exactly the character of Jack and the Beanstalk who could climb to the height of a giant beanstalk that no one else could. In fact, no other beanstalk grew to that great height. That story is a story from folklore. At the top of the beanstalk Jack found a giant.
You will climb to your heights of consciousness and find God. You will come to find that you and I are equally tall. We could say, “Like Father, like Son.”
The point is that you are climbing hand over fist. You will keep climbing, and you will reach Me, and how happy We shall be. You will be the scout who climbs the highest tree. You will put your hand above your eyes so you can see through the blinding sun, and you will see the world from such great height, that you will see all from above and know all is yours.
You have always been climbing higher. This is not new. And yet you are never done, never done in the sense that a roast in the oven is done and you can take it out. You will be climbing higher and higher in the sense that you will be refining and refining your perception. You will perceive the subtler, and then the subtler yet. You are in for a long ride. You are becoming aware of entering Infinity. You are perceiving Infinity although you have always been Infinite despite your caterwauling and questioning this and questioning that.
You will come to the end of your questions, for what questions can there be when you know you are walking hand in hand with Me, when your hand becomes Mine, when My Voice becomes yours, and the beat of Our Hearts is One. When We are fully consciously One, what question can there be to ask?

If there were still a you, I suppose you could ask:

“God, when I was not so close to You as I know I am now, what might I have wanted to know? What might I have asked You? Would I have asked about the weather? Would I have asked You about the meaning of life altogether and the meaning of my life as I saw it separate from Yours? Would I have asked when would I marry? Would I have asked how many children will I have? And will I be spared from all what is seen as misfortune?
“God, would I have listened to Your answers? Would I have been in such a hurry to ask that I might have glossed over Your answers, eager to ask my next question and not really take in Your answers?
“Conceivably, I could have taken years to absorb one answer from You, to fully have heard it and imparted it to my awareness again and again until it could be said that I really got it.
“Would I have asked: What are questions anyway? And what are answers anyway? What is the meaning of meaning? What is the richness that comes from holding a hand that is dear to me? How can it be that one hand warms me, and another does not? How come there is One God and so many past, present, and future human beings?
“Could Earth have been any different from what it is? Could there have been a world where donkeys fly and birds pull carts? Even when it comes to Creation, could I have asked how I would be different if Earth were different? What is this insatiety that I have to know answers? What do I do with the answers then? Would I file them or stick in a kitchen drawer where I throw so many things now not knowing quite where to put them?
“God, would I still have possessions to wonder where to put?”

No hay comentarios: