Datos personales

domingo, 9 de agosto de 2015

Heavenletter #5372

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. Heavenletter #5372 God in the Highest , August 9, 2015 God said: I have heard you cry out in the moonlight: “Beloved God, God in the Highest. I love the sound of the words God in the Highest, and, of course, there is no other God but You. You are simply God, beyond description. How can we human beings attribute qualities to You, yet, of course, we do. “You, God, Who manifest us, are unmanifest. You are in a realm behind the scenes, yet you are certainly present, and You speak and act through us. In fact, we don’t exist at all except in You, isn’t that so? That’s what I understand. Dear God, you are a puzzle I continually try to figure out.” Yes, this is so. You puzzle. You are clearly puzzled. I am the Simple of the Simple. I see. I do not react. Talk about the Present, I present life, and I am the Present. My Board of Directors is One. I do not sit and ponder. I am One Motion. I cover the Universe, and I am the Universe. I do not hide. I see far and wide, yet I am hidden from your view, except as how the world turns. I am your Proponent. I do not once leave your side, yet you puzzle this. You wonder how you can feel so alone and it be true that I am by your side. Nevertheless, I am a household word. Very young children even know what is meant when they hear the Word God. I am certainly a Presence in your life. You pull yourself close to Me or you push yourself away as you would push yourself away from the table. You skirt the issue. These are just motions for, somewhere, in the depths of you, you know Me well. I exist, and I exist in and with you. I AM you, yet to you, this is beyond the veil. I am Infinite and Eternal, and I am what you are made of. It is said you are made in My Image. That idea personifies Me. When you look at yourself in the mirror, you see an image of a body. It may be Truer to say that you are made in My Light. You are made in My Light and of My Light. My Light is your Inner Sight. It is your Inner Eye that sees Me. All the senses help you to see. See, as We speak of it now, is to know. To know is indicated even when thugs say, “See?” This is sight which means to know. You learn through the senses. You learn something. “Get it?” comes from your sense of touch. You may not like the feel of some knowing you gain. Also, from a description, can you taste it? When someone says, “Do you hear what I’m saying?” he isn’t talking about sound but about meaning. Language is quite acrobatic. In a manner of speaking, all speech has to do with the five senses. The mind does not exist by itself. It has sensors. You want to make sense of something. Words contain a vibration, and you go up and down according to the vibration of a word, and yet the word in another tongue has a different meaning and therefore a different vibration. Everyone everywhere speaks, and there are tones of voices, and there is love and tenderness. And there is Silence that goes beyond words and Silence that can say so much. Yes, the world is a puzzle that you are always figuring out and reconfiguring and transposing. Go deep enough, beloveds, and you will find Me as I AM, in readiness for you. You cannot in truth say that I am patient, for I know not patience or impatience. It is not exactly that I wait for you. I have an appointment with you, and in the moonlight, from your side, you simply stumble upon Me, and We are well-met, and you know Oneness, and you love Our Oneness. In fact, We cannot tell each other apart, for there is no other. And now you breathe as if for the first time. Add Comment || Printer friendly version Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-in-the-highest.html

No hay comentarios: