Datos personales

sábado, 26 de julio de 2014

Heaven Letters

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4992 Royalty in a Royal Land , July 26, 2014

Royalty in a Royal Land

God said:
If you could see the light your soul radiates, you would gasp in amazement. To think that you, ordinary you and the world who may think you aren’t special, are actually a bright whirling Golden Sun that shines on the world. You can argue with Me about this, if you like, yet Truth prevails. I am aware that this is not the picture you see.

You see angst, and you don’t see the monumental you who is lighting up the world. You drag your feet and keep your head down, believing that this is a safe bet. Stuck in your cocoon, your light is hidden from your gaze and from others’ sight as well, many others, yet your light shines brightly even so. Beloveds, how could you possibly be darkness when you are a reflection of Me? The image for you to keep is an image of light blazing.

You downplay yourself. You put your arm over your eyes to block the sun out, yet you cannot block the sunlight out forever. You are your own sunlight. The light is within you, and soon the sunlight of yourself is going to dawn on you. Regardless of your stance in the world, you are lit. Some days you may have hope, yet you allow yourself only a little of it. For the most part, you are heedless of your light and the qualities you offer that, presently, are hard for you to accept, even impossible for you to accept, and, so, you avoid this issue you cannot accept.

When you accept the Beauty of the Light that you are, you and the world would spin on a dime. You, a spinner of light, would spin, and you wouldn’t get dizzy. You would get a view of your radiance, and perhaps sigh:

“Ah, I am light. I am lighted from the inside. Light is who I am. Impossible, but true. I do not steal light. I AM light. I remove the shroud of darkness that has covered my eyes, and I step out into the world as its Server of Light. After all, it would seem that I am a Being of Light. My light shines and reveals Oneness. The world is lit up, and Earth’s heart is lightened. The world starts to lift its shoulders and stand tall and think well of itself. I must have thought that the world was less, shabby really, second-class, and now that I am emblazoned in light, I see the world lit up and how beautiful and glorious it is. The world is a triumph. The story of the world has been held to the wrong genre. I have mistaken the world. Somehow I thought it was a lesser place and I was a little shameful to be here in the dark. Now I see with the light to see that the world is a Shining Palace. It is fit for a king, and all of us are Royalty in a Royal Land. I had been mistaken a lot, and now I can see through the patina of my own light which I now know is God’s.

“What a revelation this is for me. I am revealed, and the world is revealed. How bright is my light, and how bright the light of the world. Light on light, lustrous light, the world and I are like two heartbeats pulsing the same. Light is my name, and Light is the world’s name as well. God created light, nothing but light, for all is light, and I am the All, and there is no other. I am even more than a reflection of God’s Light. I am God’s Light. He bequeathed His Light to me. He bequeathed it from the Goodness of His Heart. He made me a Being of Light. And so I AM.”

No hay comentarios: