Datos personales

miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

Heaven Letters

You Are Beautiful Waves of Creation

God said:
A question often asked Me is: “God, but how did You become God? Who created You? How did You get here?”

Yes, I understand your question.

I always was. There never was a time I was not.

I am before time.

I am original energy. I am energy welling up. I am the same energy I ever was. From energy burst through more energy, and, so, from energy, Creation burst through in a multitude of ways.

I multiplied, and so I have told you to go forth and multiply. Yes, I asked you to go forth and multiply yourself as I multiplied Myself. Yes, bear children and keep Creation going. At the same time, however, I mean more than multiplying physical Creation. I intend the multiplication of love. Bear love across the Universe, and make everything beautiful.

What value is physical Creation without the benefit of love? As a matter of fact, Creation on any level exists only with love. Anything less than love is subterfuge. It is a hoax. There is no Creation without love.

We are speaking now of expansion. Love wells up. It does not multiply itself in squares or straight objects, you understand. It wells up in fullness. Love is round-bellied, so to speak. No, not in straight lines but in curves, curves that could be called waves. Creation furls and unfurls in waves, and you are beautiful waves of Creation. Creation creates the Creator. There is one deed appearing as many. Creation swells with joy and with beauty and with nature. All of life expands, and you expand.

Sometimes you have growing pains, so to speak. You have to stretch. Sometimes you are unwilling to stretch, and, yet, one way or another, you stretch. In this one moment of Eternity, you are Infinity full of Itself.

I paint a pretty picture here. There is nothing more beautiful. With existence came beauty. Love came first and added constituents of itself called trees and flowers and land and water and infinite growing things. The nature of life is to grow, and so you were born on a little planet called Earth, and Earth evolves, and you evolve. We are full-blown Welling, Wellness, and Oneness, and We meet Our One Self and say, “How do you do?”

There is no depletion. Science has long known that energy is not destroyed. Energy can only be energy. There is not somewhere for energy to go, and, so, it soars and swims and takes delight in itself and all its ramifications. Energy bears not judgment. Remember this is a good thing. Energy simply does what energy does, and it grows, it expands, and it manifests itself in the world, and it visits itself upon you.

Often you have questioned the purpose of existence, including your seeming own, and the answer is for expansion and expression of love. Good grief, what else would there be for love to do? Never was love meant to go into hiding or to mask itself or to dissemble. The energy of love is pure, and all energy is love. Everything in the world wants to get together and enjoin itself. Creation meets itself on its way to everywhere, even as there is nowhere.

Creation is like a song sung. Where does the song exist? It is sung, and the sound fades at the same time as it stays in your ears and in your heart. Your heart is everything, beloveds. You are My Heart singular in its beauty. You are the breath of My breath. You are My Soul visited upon the Earth eager for it. Ah, you are a Creation of Love created by a Creator of Love, and Love reigns. Anything else, all the concrete, does not.

No hay comentarios: