Datos personales

lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2012

Messages from Jeshua-Jesus-Christ


December 2012
The Time is Now!       
Part II
You are each moving through quantum shifts in consciousness that cannot really be defined by what you have experienced in the past because what is happening in your present is unprecedented and you have no reference for it. This is exciting for some and frightening to others, depending on how attached you are to the way things have been in the past. In my time, I agreed to take my soul through whatever would bring me closer to my Father in Heaven, until I knew no separation between us and I could truly say, “I and my Father are one.” In these days you might relate the “Father” to your own God Presence or to whatever you would consider the Source, yet in essence it is all connected into the same unquenchable thirst to reunite with the Divine Creator and that reunion is ultimately found within. I see that many of you have spent centuries trying to satisfy this thirst by indulging in whatever gave you temporary pleasure, yet now you want to live in the kind of peace, love and fulfillment that is not dependent on the outer world or on another person. We in the ascended realms are here to help you actualize what is essentially your own True Self.
Jeshua and the Councils of the Christ 

No hay comentarios: