Datos personales

viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2012

Messages from Jeshua-Jesus-Christ


DISCOURSE XXIII ~ December 19, 1932 ~ Christmas Preparations ~ The Discourse by Beloved Jesus

In My Ministry to mankind among the hills of Judea, I stirred the latent memory within the Inner Records of mankind, and its Work is still going on today. I wish the students to understand that preceding conscious healing upon My part, within My own mind I was always conscious that: " 'I AM' the only Healing Presence" and, as that "unlimited I AM Presence," I had the Right, the Power, and the Ability, through that Presence, to command all outer activity of the mind to be silent and obey Its Command.
Thus when I spoke to individuals, I spoke with that Authority of the "I AM Presence," which I recognized as the Only Intelligence and Power acting, or that could act. I was conscious of the outer activity of the minds of those of humanity about Me, but as I said to you before, it was only when I began using, " 'I AM' the Resurrection and the Life," that the fullness of my Mission, and how it was to be fulfilled was entirely revealed. This is the particular point I wish to stress with the students today: that within each one of them is the same "Mighty I AM Presence" which I used to accomplish the Perfection of that Mighty Presence. This seemed to humanity at that time the performing of miracles. However, I assure you, it was but consciously setting into action and use Cosmic Laws that are ever about you to be set into activity through conscious direction. The mistake that students make and which delays their achievement is in feeling that they are acting a falsehood in declaring the Perfection they do not yet see manifest in their appearance or activity. I tell you sincerely from My own Experience that we must acknowledge the One Presence, Intelligence and Power, then claim It as our own in our every thought and activity. It is the only way this Mighty Perfection can be brought into the outer appearance and the fullness of your use. Because that Perfection has not yet appeared—seemingly should not deter you from applying and claiming Perfection as your own, for anyone with average intelligence has but to stop and think that the Energy, the Life Principle which he is using, is God, the "Mighty I AM Presence."
Therefore, Its Presence, Power, and Energy is always Self-sustaining. In the claiming of this Mighty Presence and Activity, you consciously set It into action in your Life, home, world and affairs. Today, as in the time of My Attainment, the financial struggle seems to be most weighing and yet within the reach of your conscious manipulation and direction of the Mighty Energy, Substance and Opulence about you, you have everything with which to draw to you that Wondrous, Omnipresent Opulence of God.
When you say "I AM," you are stirring that into action to fulfill your conscious demand. One of the first and mightiest things that became clear in My consciousness was My ability, everyone's ability, to qualify this energy, consciously directed, with whatever the seeming need demanded. Thus the energy may produce for your use, gold, silver, money, food, clothing, means of conveyance, or whatever the conscious demand is.
All this you must claim with determined conscious effort which knowsthat in the conscious demand is the "I AM Presence" speaking and acting. Therefore, It has all Power and Authority to clothe whatever the demand is with Its kind.
In the consciousness that you are the "I AM Presence" acting at all times, you then must know that you are, that moment of recognition, an invincible magnet of attraction which caused every activity of the Universe to rush to you to fulfill the demand. The only reason it does not seem to be so is because somewhere in your consciousness there is a feeling of uncertainty, either of your ability, or your authority, or the Omnipresence of It to act; but I assure you, as one having attained and having gone through the complete process of attaining, that it is a pleasure, the privilege of Myself and Others, to place before you these simple Laws, yet Mighty and Invincible in their activity which will give you Freedom and Dominion over all the things that seems to be such a mountain of obstruction in your way. As you continue to accept and use these Laws in your activity, you will find that you are attaining Dominion, not only over the one element, but all four elements ~ earth, water, air and fire.
When you have become conscious of the "Flame of your Divinity,"you are acting from the highest of the four elements, which is Fire, and the True Activity of Spirit.
As the conscious activity is to the unconscious, so is the Conscious Use of the Flame to the recognition of the Light. The natural element of your soul is the "Flame," accounting for the ancient Fire and Sun worship. When one becomes conscious that he has, is, can use and direct this Consuming Flame, he has entered into Mighty Power.
When one becomes conscious that he has dominion over the four elements, he has but to practice its use to become conscious that he may direct the lightning, master the storm, control the waters, and walk in the midst of the fire unharmed. Will you kindly tell Me how any being can have the use of anything until he acknowledges it—and knows that he has the ability to make it his servant in use?
Then by the practice of its use, he becomes absolutely invincible in its direction. I wish to earnestly to make clear to you that you are being given and taught the exact Laws which I used — and which everyone who has attained the Ascended State must use.
It is all a matter of use, once you know of these Laws, and that the "I AM Presence" which you are has all Intelligence, Power and Authority to consciously direct the energy through the outer activity of your mind. Then do not fear to use It to heal, to prosper, to bless and to enlighten your fellowman.
Erase from your mind forever that there can be any selfishness in your conscious recognition that the "I AM Presence" is direction. It matters not what you require for your attainment, wherein it makes you more able, or of greater ability and power to bless. Then do you not see that there can be no selfishness in the desire for this greater attainment and Perfection? For any individual to feel that he must wait upon the attainment of another is a great mistake. Individuals may attain only through their own conscious effort in this wonderful recognition. No one can grow for another or attain for another, but each may be of immense help to the other by knowing with intensity: " 'I AM' the only Presence and Intelligence acting with that individual" for the one you wish to help. This may be qualified with whatever the person seems to need most.
Every individual's first duty is Adoration and Love to the "One Mighty I am Presence," which is everywhere present.

No hay comentarios: