Datos personales

jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Messages from Jeshua-Jesus-Christ

Message from
'Christ's Way'

Dear friends connected worldwide with the “Letters from Christ”,

 On September 29th, there will be held a special event in Brazil, bringing together hundreds of people who are in search of elevation of their own consciousness and also for the planetary rising of consciousness as a whole. This will be the “Unity Festival” (http://institutodaunidade.com.br/festival/). Everyone who feels an affinity with this purpose, is invited to join in this event, regardless of his/ her own religious orientations or beliefs. 

In this programming, there will be a collective meditation, based on the contents of the book “Letters from Christ". We are inviting all of those who are connected with the teachings of His letters worldwide to join this meditation, individually or collectively.

This is a very unique opportunity to be all together, embracing the same purpose worldwide. The physical distances, as you all know, are of no importance. Let us try to make the concourse of committed followers of Letters from Christ, as vast as possible.  Inform your network, send emails and newsletters, call your friends and get together joyfully.

What is really important is to be unified in one consciousness. Our goal is to bring together the greatest number of people to raise the spiritual frequencies of vibration of mother earth and all receptive Earth dwellers. 
Enlightenment (Light) and peace!

MEDITATION
Advance preparation for meditation
We suggest: study Christ's description of Jesus'enlightened perception of the true nature of Divine Consciousness in Letter 1. Visualise how the Nature of Divine Consciousness could elevate and transform life on Earth.

Download Letter 1 and Letter 8, containing the prayer below at:

World Meditation Day
- Date:  September 29th, Saturday, all day long.
- Concentration and meditation peak hour: 14h45 – 15h15 (hour Brazil) 19h45 - 20h15 (Paris time) 13h45 - 14h15 (Quebec / New York time)
- Purpose of meditation: connection with the Divine Consciousness. 
How to meditate:
We suggest:
-  Settle yourself comfortably in a very calm and peaceful place. No special position is required. To those who cannot be away from their everyday routines and activities or are in very crowded places, try to be in contact with your peaceful inner place, connecting silently with Divine Consciousness within, regardless of the external disturbances.
- When you´re ready, read or speak out loud to yourself the prayer for the meditation in the letter number 8, trying to ponder its meanings within your heart.  
- In the time remaining, hold as long as possible a state of inner quietness, feeling the connection with the Divine Consciousness.
IF YOU SHOULD GATHER PEOPLE TOGETHER IN A MEETING, YOU CAN READ THE PRAYER TO ALL OF THEM.
Love and peace!

Prayer
FATHER-MOTHER-LIFE, you are my life, my constant support, my health, my protection, my perfect fulfilment of every need and my highest inspiration.
I ask you to reveal the true Reality of Yourself to me. I know it is your WILL that I shall be fully illumined that I may better receive awareness of Your Presence within and around me. I believe and know that this is possible. I believe that you protect and maintain me within perfect LOVE. I know that my eventual purpose is to EXPRESS YOU.
As I speak to you, I know that you are perfectly receptive of me, for you are UNIVERSAL LOVING INTELLIGENCE which has so marvellously designed this world and brought it into visible form.
I know, that as I ask YOU to speak to me, I am sending out a consciousness searchlight into your Divine Consciousness and as I listen, YOU will be penetrating my human consciousness and coming ever closer to my increasingly receptive mind and heart.
I commit myself and my life into your care.’


No hay comentarios: