Datos personales

lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

Messages from Heaven


Grace LIVES Inside of YOU
Message from the Creator
Channeled by: Julie Miller
August 27, 2012

                                
Dearest Beautiful Children how wonderful it is to converse to you through your lovely sister this early morn. As we begin please take some time to feel the energy emanating from this transcription. Try my dear children to feel the love I have for each of you through my words, visualize them being spoken directly to you individually because they are meant for each of you. My love for all peoples regardless of age or creed is never-ending. 
 
There is a great hustle and bustle in some areas of the world as parents and caregivers are preparing their children for school once again. In some places school has already began and in others it cannot come soon enough parents say with a tired chuckle. Children of all ages are beautiful in my eyes. There is not one more special than the other.
 
Seasons come in all areas of life my dear children, not just in climatic seasons. As you prepare for a new climatic season as far as weather is concerned, you are also preparing yourself. Each passing season brings change that affects every living creature, including you – HUMANS. Look into yourself if and when you have the time with an Eagle Eye and see the purity that is there. It is the central core of your life. 
 
Taking a look at one’s SELF requires a great deal of personal strength and courage. Being able to see your pure self will open many doors and bring deep understanding that will encourage further and deeper spiritual development. When you reach the “A-ha’s” and quiet understanding after looking at situations for what they are with the emotion and Ego removed, great learning can be achieved. All your answers my dear children are not found within text books but from yourself. The text books do help as they jog memories, and encourage you to learn a particular area about yourself to mastery. It is your heart that leads you to this knowing my dears. 
 
Acceptance of your true and pure self is a must. Your acceptance of your SELF will aid you to carry out your daily obligations and activities to their fullest of intent that is filled with so much love and compassion. You will see the world around you change and evolve as you do. When you go through developmental changes that affect you outer vehicles; your emotional and mental states, you will see in a clearer and more soulful way. Each of you my dears will have your own experiences when this realization of your true and pure self emerges and not one is better than the other. Your experiences are as beautiful and unique as each of you are. 
 
As you come to acceptance with your Truth, I ask of you, I encourage you to begin if you have not yet done so and that is to live in grace of who you are and of my word. My word dear children is LOVE. Living with grace in all you do will illustrate the harmony that is balanced with your inner self to your outer self. It is not as difficult as many of you think to live in a state of grace. It only requires acceptance of life choices and living with love in everything you do, even the most menial of tasks will bring you a deeper sense of appreciation and peace. 
 
I ask each of you to be open to Grace. Grace is beautiful and not just for the women of the Earth. Grace is very much alive in men as well. Grace does not only exist with the ballerina that moves delicately across the stage floor, or of the dolphin that silently moves through the ocean waters. If you allow it my dears; Grace can and will permeate your life in every aspect of what you do. Make space for Grace. Pay attention to the gifts you have received, rejoice in the joy they have brought you and learn to direct that joyous energy into your working and personal lives. This is something that can be done all year my children as you receive many gifts throughout your day and life. Gifts are not always what you can see that is wrapped in pretty paper that holds an expensive trinket. A gift from me is a gentle breeze on a hot day, rain when it has been too hot for too long, a visit or call from an old friend or relative; gifts come in many ways. It is up to you to recognize your gifts and the beauty they bring into your life. Let it be known dear ones, that each of you, no matter where you are in life, YOU are a gift to the world. YOU are precious to me and I LOVE YOU. 
 
I do know ALL of your struggles and I know the disharmony you have felt, and some are going through some pretty big changes as we transmit this message. Each of you has a purpose my dears. Each purpose is important as you all know EVERYTHING is interconnected. How you choose to act, think and react will have a great effect on any outcome. The struggles you have had or are going through are not in vain my dears. You are not meant to just learn the ugly side of the situation, but to take the lesson that is also positive and enlightening. Everything in your life has to have balance. In each challenge you have experienced, there is both negative and positive. It is easy to always see the negative side of a situation; it takes greater effort to see the positive side of a situation because it means you must open your heart and your mind to the purest of heights. Every instance in your life holds great and valuable lessons and each experience can be reciprocated into love as you allow the learning to nourish your soul gracefully and compassionately. 
 
Your own challenging lessons have nourishing abilities my dear children. There is an energy in each lesson that will not only bring you into a deeper understanding of yourself, but  the information learned, the wisdom and knowledge gained is food for your soul my dears. My energy flows all around you and within you, I urge you through my divine light energy to purify yourself with the knowledge you have learned. The growth from the information learned is an exponential part of your climb to mastery of your SELF. 
 
Grace lives in each of you my dear children. Each time you open your heart to my endless energy of love and light, you are allowing Grace to guide you and to live inside of you. Grace is also alive in your external world my dears, it takes a fine eye to notice as it is as invisible as the air you breath. Allow my love to enter your heart, body and soul - free your mind and become one with your SELF. Allowing yourself to live gracefully in the love I freely give to you will only benefit your entire being my dear children. When you have permitted the flow of grace to move through you in all activities, you will take notice to your spirit body feeling as if it’s being detoxified because in a sense it is. As you come into your SELF, you will reach a higher plane of consciousness and understanding. It is here that Grace becomes nourishing to your spirit body, which also will affect your mind, heart and body. Balance is essential and having Grace will help bring this balance into effect. 
 
Like all things my dear children, time is what is needed and now our time conversing has come to an end. But it is only an end through this dear vessel. I am always available to you, at any time; day or night should you wish to talk. I will answer my children, I always do. My answers require you to listen through your heart. And my heart is filled with tremendous love and my light is always shining, ready to help you through any struggle that crosses your divine path. 
 
May your own light become a beacon for others as you gather inner confidence of your SELF, share this love, this light selflessly and with Grace.
 
I AM the Creator through Julie Miller

No hay comentarios: