Datos personales

domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

Heavenletter #5400

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven. HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken: * Our connection to God * * Our belief in ourselves * * Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God * * Peace on Earth * God is always bringing us closer to Him. Heavenletter #5400 One Blade of Grass, September 6, 2015 God said: How about having some mercy? Have mercy on yourself as well. I hear you grumble about yourself sometimes all day long. You are excellent at finding fault. Be better at finding anything but fault. This is your choice to make. To find fault or not to find fault. To be loving to yourself or not loving to yourself. To be gentle with yourself or hard on yourself. To create joy or one more recrimination. To create one more blot upon yourself or to love yourself. It is not humble to find fault with anyone. It is haughty. Why on Earth then would you think there is value in harassing yourself? What does finding fault get you except low esteem? Perhaps you even use superlative terms about yourself such as: “I must be the most stupid person on this planet.” In that sense, you may even consider yourself the best of all fools - as if being the best of fools is a feather in your cap. Why malign yourself? You malign Me when you malign yourself. Do something else. Give yourself a break. Let go of fault. Express yourself with greater aplomb. Only in the world are there bests and worsts. There is no Guinness Book of Records in Heaven. There are no such conclusions drawn. Consider yourself good. You are made by God. By what Divine Right do you see yourself as possibly less or the least? I ask you not to judge. Judging is such a presumption. What qualifies you, beloveds, to judge? Only in the world is judgment extolled. I love My creation, and you are part of My creation. I made you with all the Power of God. Do I love you less than the stars in the sky? Do I love you less than the seas? Do I love the mountains more than I love the valleys? Do I love a blue blossom less than a red blossom? Do I spend My Existence categorizing? Do I go around with a finite measuring tool in order to fault you? I see from a wider vision. Is this your crime that you do not have My eyesight? You will come to My eyesight. Meanwhile, do you presume to say that I made a mistake when I made you? I do not reject My offspring. I love. I am not a God of Fire. I am a God of Love. Love is what I know how to do. No, love is what I AM. You are to love yourself, and then all others will follow in your steps. You don’t have to exaggerate your qualities any more than you have to deplore them. It is not a high state of consciousness to knock yourself or anyone. Anyway, it is the same. Knock yourself, and everyone feels it. Others don’t know why or how, yet they feel it. As you go, so goes the world. You are the drummer of the world. The beat you set for yourself, you set for everyone. What do you think that Peace to the World means? What do you think Higher Consciousness means? It means a state of awareness that cultures love. How do you culture love? You accept that you are love, and you radiate it. You do radiate what you believe. In whatever ways you look at yourself and the world, this is what you radiate. You are made as you are. You are a human being. With all love for gnats, I declare that you are not a gnat. With all love for snakes, I declare you are not a snake. With all love for the mistakes My children make, I declare you are not a mistake. You whom I made with love have the ability to polish the world and not tarnish even one blade of grass. You are a builder and not a destroyer. You are not a rabble-rouser. You are a Child of God. So be it. Add Comment || Printer friendly version Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-blade-of-grass.html

No hay comentarios: