Datos personales

martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

Heaven Letters

Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

One Foot in Heaven

God said:
To what do I owe this occasion of your visit to Me? You who are My Vision come to visit Me when We have never been apart! You make a special point to sit yourself before Me as if We are not always One!
There is no penitent before Me. You may think so, yet I know Who You Are. I know you as Myself. Will you now come to know you as Myself? This does not make you boastful. This is not an accomplishment of yours. That We are One has always been the case, and you are just waking up to this Reality now. Our acquaintance is not something new. We have always been together. Before the beginning of time, it simply was not a question because there I was, the Whole Potential of You. You were My Thought, and yet you were Before Thought and Beyond Thought.
Who Created Whom when We always have shared Being? There is no ownership of Being. Oneness is not a production. It is a revelation. I hold hands with the supposed you, and We hold hands together, even as our Oneness is far beyond hands. Our hearts are One. What else is there to discuss?
You are invited to come before Me. I welcome you as Myself. We are entranced, even as there is just the One of Oneness. Oneness is inner. There is no outer. You make a big thing out of embracing Our One Nature. No need to complicate it. You seek Me, yes, yet at the same time, you seek Me intellectually when intellect is not the occasion of Oneness. Intellect tends to separate the Inseparable. How you like discussions when, all the while, there is nothing to discuss. There is only to accept. Breathe a sigh of love. You are Home, and you never were anywhere else nor can you be.
I could say there is no difference between Us, the supposed Us. The difference is, however, that I know Who I Am while you are beginning to glimpse the Reality of Oneness. There is nothing you have to do but breathe a sigh and accept the Simplicity of Oneness. You do not go up nor do you go down a notch or two. All such thoughts are dissembling. You play a game with Oneness when Oneness Is. All is contained within.
You, the imagined you, are already now all you ever have to be. Beyond the diversion of multiplicity, you are no other than I. Yet you call Me Divine and yourself uninitiated, a kind of happenstance or mis-happenstance. You do a human dance as if you were solely human, as if, when seen in your true colors, you were also not Divine. You have pulled a shade down to cover you as if Light could be too bright. Oh, yes, Lighted Up, you would have to admit the Glory that you are. Nothing is outside you. All is within.
In a body, you wake up in the morning, and you fall asleep at night. Who closes your eyes at night and opens them in the morning? You think you do. I signal you. I say, Go to sleep. I say, Wake up.
You are My Will projected onto Earth. It is as if I work miracles with mirrors. I tell you frankly that you are a miracle. You walk, you talk. All the while, you are deeply established within Me as I am deeply established within you. The thing is you imagine yourself as a separate entity when all there is is One Being of Oneness. Even as you prance on the imagined Earth, you have one foot in Heaven, and here you abide in Oneness and Stillness and are as awake as I AM.

No hay comentarios: