Datos personales

miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013

Message from Jesus



YOU ARE HEREBlogs / Maria de la Luz's blog

A LETTER TO YOU FROM JESUS OF NAZARETH

Maria de la Luz's picture
By Maria de la Luz - Posted on 27 February 2013

 
A LETTER TO YOU FROM JESUS JESUS OF NAZARETH

Letter from Jesus ... to you

Love me as you are right now!

Remember, I am the Lord, your God ... your Savior, your Creator ... your Master ... your Brother ... your Friend ... When you believe in me I live with you always and I love you ... love me as you are now ... leave the rest to me .

I know your misery, the struggles and tribulations of your soul, the weakness and diseases of the body, I know your cowardice, your sins, your failures, and yet I say to you: "Give me your heart, love me just as you are ..."

If you expect to be an angel in order to flow with love you will never love me; even when you fall back into those faults you often wish you had never committed, even if you are a coward in the practice of virtue I do not let you to love me not.

Love me as just as you are, in every moment and situation in which you find yourselves; in the fervor or in the dryness, in the faithfulness or in the unfaithfulness; love me ... as you are ... I want the love of your poor hearts; if you ever expect to be perfect you will never love me.

Could I not make out of every grain of sand a seraph of radianting purity?, magnanimous and and loving? Could I not with a single wish of my will make thousands of Saints come out of nowhere?, and a thousand times more perfect and more loving than all those I have created? Am I not the Almighty one? What if I decided to leave these wonderful beings in the void and prefer your poor love to theirs?

Little ones, let me love you, I want your hearts.

I will train you of course I will, but in the meantime I love you as you are and I want you to do the same. I want to see love emerging from the bottom of your missery. I love in you even your own weakness. I love the love of the poor ones. I want this cry to rise continuously from the indigence: "Jesus, I love you." It is the singing of your hearts that interests me. What need do I have for your knowledge or talents? There is one single thing I care about and that is seeing you working with love. It is not your virtues that I want; if I had given them to you, you are so weak that they would nourish your self love; do not worry about this.

I could have assigned you for great things; but no, you will be the useless servant and I will take away what little you have for I have created you for LOVING. ¡GO AHEAD AND LOVE!

Today I stand at the door of your hearts like a beggar; I the Lord of lords am calling and waiting, hurry to open up, do not bring any excuses with your miseries. Your indigence; if you were ever to acknowledge it fully you would die of grief. The only thing that can hurt my heart would be to see that you have doubts and lack confidence in Me.

I want you to think of Me every hour of the day and night; I you do not want to carry out any action, even the most insignificant one for a reason other than Love.

When suffering comes your way it will give you strength. You gave me your love, and I will concede you loving even more than you have thought possible.

I've given you my Mother. Make everything go through her pure heart. But remember: "Love me as you are." Do not expect to be a saint in order to give me love, otherwise you will never love me. "

Note: These words were given by Our Lord to a pious soul in Belgium; the Lord has said that if anyone reads these words it is because He would have wanted it so, and that these words would be a message from Jesus to those who are reading them.

Translated by Maria Luz Shaumbra - luzacaria@yahoo.es

No hay comentarios: