Datos personales

miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

DAILY MANTRAS

DAILY MANTRAS




Eighth of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event






This is a mantra that will help you align with All That Is and bring you Peace. Feel the warmth in your heart as you are seen, heard and loved.
 Repeat this mantra 3 times every hour.



Creator I know you hear me, that I AM heard,
so I may hear and listen to others.

Creator I know you see me, that I am seen,
so I may see clearly the one in front of me.

Creator I know you love me unconditionally, that I am loved,
so I can love unconditionally myself and others.

Creator because YOU hear, see and love me,
I know all is well in my world and all is well in our world.










Seventh of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event





I fill my heart with the Infinite Love of Prime Creator.
I AM a child of the Universe. Now I AM the pure expression of loving kindness and compassion. I AM gifted to see the loving pulse of life in everything my eyes rest upon, as God sees the loving pulse in me.
This is my Ascension.








Sixth of our daily meditations

to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event





"Now is the time to LIVE the vibration of the fifth dimension.
Mother Earth has achieved her Ascension.
She is showing us the way as the nourishing mother
she has always been.  Let yourself be lifted out of duality to
achieve the completion of our Great Plan.







Fifth of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event





Repeat this mantra 3 times every hour.
This will raise your vibration to create harmony within and without.
As you speak this mantra you will create the reality of your ascension:


All of my Thoughts, All of my Feelings,
All of my Words All of my Actions
are in complete alignment with my Ascension.









Fourth of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event




I live in Faith; I live in Love. I am one with All That Is.
I stand in the Light as a child of the universe,
the embodiment of my Creator. This brief life is the gift I am given to experience myself in Love. I reach for Love in all...










Third of our daily meditations
 to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event






"I AM in complete alignment with my Higher Self, my soul, and with the loving and serene source, Prime Creator. I AM the creation in his/her image and I carry within me the qualities of my Creator - harmony, wisdom, peace, joy, creativity, compassion, forgiveness, purity and love! I AM that I AM! So be it"










Second of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event



I give thanks for the all life-affirming experiences I have encountered in this life regardless of how challenging it felt.

I give thanks to all people who came into my life who raised my consciousness.

I give thanks to the celestial realm for the love, support and guidance they provide.









First of our daily meditations
to raise vibrations and build up energy toward the Event


I envision our beautiful Blue Planet, Mother Earth, shining in the Light of the Great Central Sun.

We give thanks to our Creator and the entire Company of Heaven for the blessings of prosperity and peace which have been created for us to enjoy in this New Golden Age
.

No hay comentarios: